Spring is here, no more questions about it.
Regardless of weather now it is all about blooming, growing and light!
This month, I would like all of us get into this special mood,
full of light and re-newing
and offering You to participate in "Hi-key" challenge.
I'm not limited Your subjects, but I do limit usage of value
in Your art work.
I'm challenging You to use value 5 (mid value) as your darkest dark
and present us with lovely luminous paintings
Good Luck! Have Fun!
Rules of the Challenge:
1. This monthly Challenge is for DPP members only,
but anyone is welcome and encouraged to make comments on the posts.
2. Submit your Challenge entry just as you would a regular post - with
a picture of your entry and anything you would like to write about
your experience with this particular challenge. You are welcome to
submit more than one entry.
3. All entries must be posted no later than midnight April 30, 2012.
4. To get a larger, high-resolution version of the monthly Challenge photo,
just click on the photo in this post.
5. Please put only your name in the label section of your post - thanks!
(Your name should appear exactly as it does on the DPP blog)
6. Please follow the spirit of this challenge - all submissions should be created
after the Challenge has been posted.
7. Have fun!