Wednesday 26 September 2012

Backyard Mushrooms - impressionistic acrylic ACEO painting by Pennsylvania Painter Pat Koscienski

Backyard Mushrooms
2.5" x 3.5"
ACEO
Acrylic

I found these mushrooms growing in the backyard and decided to paint them.   I have been trying to post this for several weeks.  However, everytime I tried to insert the photo it was posted in the vertical position.  I finally edited the photo and rotated it to the vertical position and when I posted it, it posted in the horizontal.  If anyone else has had this problem and knows the solution, please let me know.  This obviously worked, but is very time consuming.  If you have any questions, or wish to purchase, please contact PAT.  If you wish to see more of my paintings, please visit my website and blogspot at:



2 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

With all of the rain we had this past Spring, the mushrooms and toadstools have been phenomenal. What a surprise to find these beautiful fungi growing in your own back yard - love your painting of them!

Mary Beth Brath said...

Great painting Pat. Thank you for hosting the challenge.