Monday 31 December 2012

December 2012 Challenge Painting by Daily Painter of Pennsylvania Mary Beth Brath

Get it Done!
Self Explanatory by Mary Beth Brath
5x7" Acrylic on Board
 
"paint with colors you...um...dislike"

Happy New Year To All!!

I hope everyone has set goals for 2013.  Stretch and grow my friends. Reach for the stars. We have some great challenges planned for this blog in the coming year.

There is a thin line between love and hate...so I have been told.  My favorite colors to paint with are alizarin crimson and cadmium red.  I hate pastel and fuchsia pinks.  All other colors are just yummy to me and as an artist, I use them all.

www.marybethbrath.com


1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Great post, MB!
I too dislike using pastel colors...although I have tried them a few times. 'LOVE cadmium reds, too!!!!