Welcome to the new Daily Painters of Pennsylvania Challenge Blog!
Sometimes there are things you would never think about painting and they are the objects that make the most interesting paintings. Incorporate ice as the focal point of your painting. Be creative. You can paint a still life, landscape and even an abstract painting. You can paint crushed, cracked and melting ice! You may use any of my photos as reference if you like.
Rules of the Challenge:
1. This monthly Challenge is for DPP members only,
but anyone is welcome and encouraged to make comments on the posts.
2. Submit your Challenge entry just as you would a regular post - with
a picture of your entry and anything you would like to write about
your experience with this particular challenge. You are welcome to
submit more than one entry.
3. All entries must be posted no later than midnight November 30, 2011.
4. To get a larger, high-resolution version of the monthly Challenge photo, just click on
the photo in this post.
5. Please put only your name in the label section of your post - thanks!
(Your name should appear exactly as it does on the DPP blog)
6. Have fun!