Sunday 15 April 2012

Italian lake reflections, by Linda Young

copyright 2012 Linda Yuoung
"Azaleas of Italian Lake"
9 x 11" pastel
painted  Sunday April 15, 2012

It had rained early in the day; but by noon, the skies were overcast and the rains had gone.  The night before, I had talked to my husband about having a picnic here.  I could paint and he could take his camera and get some good shots of the scenery with the beautiful multi-colored azaleas that were blooming there.
Thanks to Clare Klaum for telling me about it because it was worth the trip. John got some great pictures and I was happy to be able to be here today.

Linda Young Watercolors
and Fine Art
P O Box 941
Carlisle, Pa.  17013 

3 comments:

Maria Kovalenko Leysens said...

This says springtime so perfectly with the colors and place. Looks like you had a wonderful day.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

So beautiful - this really puts a huge smile on my face, Linda.

Unknown said...

Yes, Springtime! What a joy.